FAC 3 FAC 3

Hahaha!

Although the animation was lacking, I still lol'd hard. :D I love the expressions when theyre looking at the screen, and the balloon solo was also great.

French Erotic Film French Erotic Film

wut

Being belgian my self it's kinda hard to hear the lyrics as the misheard one's on the bottom, which kinda makes it less fun.

In the song he's basicly being angry at stuff and repeating " do you no what i want? I want an inflatable crocodile, so I can float in the sea between all the hot chicks. :D

Awesome Grounds Awesome Grounds

Ofcourse

Ofcourse we like flashes with good humor, lots of swearing, randomness, video games, and great animation. Wtf is wrong with you? I mean, you don't have to like him, and it's okay to make a flash about it. But you don't have to make yourself look like a total dick, and it was just horribly executed, voice wise and animation wise.

Halo Reach - Clay Trailer Halo Reach - Clay Trailer

Really nice

Haha, I actually liked it. Although the quality of the video is a bit low, it's still very enjoyable. At first I was put off by the seemingly way too simple characters, but I later found it was still good because it was still quite smooth. And in the beginning it felt too chaotic, I couldn't really understand what was going on, but in the end I really liked epic battle, it felt like it could fit in a movie. If only the characters and the video's quality were better, you could turn this into a series.

mattuiop responds:

if you want a higher quality video, look in the description.
thanks anyway

Hercule vs Pingu Hercule vs Pingu

Yo homes

Hey dood. Remember me? ik zou dit eigenlijk een 0 geve, maar omda ik zo een leuke gast ben 'n 5.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Heheheh.

When that fairy whit the shades joins, you can purple links head show for a second. I think I know what he's doing down there. ;)

Charmander and Squirtle Charmander and Squirtle

Nostalgia

Dude the music in the beginning gave me so many memories back. And the vid is hilarious too. So it's a great combo! faved!

vlaktemaat responds:

yeah the music takes people WAAAAAYYY back

TUNAWISH TUNAWISH

niiice.

very cute. But I think the walking animation and the cat sitting looked a bit weird. But I loved the cat's face when he meowed. ^^ And cats only wag their tails when they're angry, just so you know. :p

FBF vs. Tween FBF vs. Tween

Freakin' A+!

great job! I love the 'losing control of your proportions' part, his face really cracks me up. and I love TomaMoto's voice, too. :3

AtroxChobatsu responds:

I was worried no one would get that one, even. XP

Tiddlywank Tiddlywank

wait, what?

to be fair, it sucked. i mean, the animation was okay, and it was pretty funny until i had waited about 15 minutes and he still wasn't charged up. and when he finally was, i expected that something actually happened after the blast. but no, it just ended. this just wasted my time.