NCIS Theme (Dubstep Remix) NCIS Theme (Dubstep Remix)

Awesome

Seriously, NCIS has one of the best themes ever. (It's also the main reason why I started watching this series :P)
So thank you. I really enjoyed that you also gave it your own little twist.

Dj-ReVeRsE responds:

I agree, definitely the best theme tune ever. :D and thanks :)

{RD2011} Mecha Marauder {RD2011} Mecha Marauder

it's okay

While I absolutely LOVE heavy terror machine, I can't really get into this one. The main thing I loved about htm is the awesome melody and wide array of wobbles. And here it sounds a bit more boring and repetitive. Again you had a nice intro, but I'm not really into noisestep. (just a term I use for really noisy and distorted dubstep where you can hardly hear anything else.)

Pope Friction Pope Friction

Immense.

This is incredibly deep and just sweeps me away, everything was perfect, the percussion, the melody , piano and definitely that short piece of what sound like either tin bells or a music box. It had a really powerful sound and the relaxed buildup only made it come over stronger.
But the first times the wobbles came there was some kind of wobble that was used which I didn't really liked in this track.
But the main melody of the piano and bells are amazing. And that tinge of sadness that was present gave it a lot of depth that most other dubstep tracks lack.

So I say: kudos, and 10 and 5, you deserve it.

Also, when I saw the name, it reminded me of Pulp Fiction. But I'm not really sure that
was on purpose. :P

Bidoof45 responds:

I love thorough feedback like this. Thank you so much <3
And yes the name is a wordplay on Pulp Fiction :]

Mining All Day (RD2011) Mining All Day (RD2011)

Very good

I had some doubts at the beginning a it sounded quite flat and shallow, but soon got lot more depth and 'zazz'. I also like the melody a lot (melodies are quite important to me), it gave it a bit of a cartoony feel. Quite dark and broody, I really imagined a group of poor rusty robots forced to hack away at massive rock in a dark and damp cave. Or without or with another title it could really spark the imagination and give a good base for an idea for a flash movie, or even a music video of this.

*notices the song has been on repeat for 30 minutes, changes nothing*

RedHydrex responds:

Glad you liked it!

Tintin ... Metalized !! Tintin ... Metalized !!

Awesome

I love Tintin! Well, Kuifje atleast. ;) And I love this version too. But I'm wondering if this is with real guitars or with 'synths'.

xKore - Splatterhouse (WI xKore - Splatterhouse (WI

good

I first thought that it would be a remix of a song of Jackal Queenston by the same name. (also a kickass song) It reminds a bit of excision, wobble-wise.

Gola Gola

OH YEAH!

gola, gola.

Haha. Awesome! Ook al vind ik wel da jullie de ridder ook moeten uploaden, die is het coolste.

Evil-Dog - Presumed Dead Evil-Dog - Presumed Dead

Awesome

it's really good, but I hope you find your friend.
Best of luck.

Ace of Spades |m|, d(^_^)b Ace of Spades |m|, d(^_^)b

the voice..

It's good but the voice bugs me. Not because it's not sung like lemmy, it's just that I think you need to push your voice harder and try to sound more enthousiastic, especially in 'the ace of spades' part. :) But it could also be just that you can't sing really well. But I hope not. :s But don't give up! even if you can't sing, just try and it'll work out. :p

Creepsho Creepsho

okay

it's nice, and there's a lot of atmosphere here. But I had the feeling I kept waiting for the qlimax, but when it came it was kinda soft. But it's very good as just easy listening or background music. I think I'll use this to listen to in bed and fall asleep to. :)

DJjagen responds: