All 13 art Reviews

There's Something Out There There's Something Out There

It looks nice, but why did you add the chromatic aberration? It doesn't fit with the piece at all, in my opinion.

G3no responds:

no prob, i understand. i'm still new to it and i've been trying it out. will get the hang of it in due time

Praise the sun! Praise the sun!

\[T]/ Praise the sun!
Good job. The only thing is that there seems to be some compression in the picture, which is a death sentence for any pixel art drawing.
Don't forget to experiment with colours.

Daru925 responds:

Thanks for the review :)
I'll remember your observations for later pics.

The Cucaranchula movie moster The Cucaranchula movie moster

Looks interesting. I like the green in the eyes.
Make sure to say when the film is out, I'd like to see it. :)

Adventure Timeeeeeeeee Adventure Timeeeeeeeee

Holy crap, awesome. But is the fact that Jake has glasses here a joke/reference toward that most people think he has glasses, or did you really think he does?
Because those are just his eyes. :P

Real Gone Gator Pg # 17 Real Gone Gator Pg # 17

That vacation folder looks so damn creepy.
I'm happy to see another update though!

Comic Jam Entry Comic Jam Entry

Nice. :P

It seems quite Bleach inspired, maybe un intentional, but it's there. :] And I have to say that it does look quite proffesional, something that you'd find in a comic book store.

The Roofles, Dream The Roofles, Dream

Nice

I like the concept and the art a lot, but I'm wondering if english is your first language, because some sentences don't really make any sense. But ofcourse, that could be on purpose.

JWBalsley responds:

Thanks Breaktroll, I do speak the English, but sometimes Roofles like to talk in crazy ways.

Cheers!

Hither and yon been bad Hither and yon been bad

Great!

I really like this style. It reminds me a bit of Donjon. I don't know if you know them (I think they're originally french) but I think they're great and have an awesome style.
I don't really get what's going on here, though.

JWBalsley responds:

Thanks a lot, I checked out Donjon, I saw it before a long time ago, the French always have some crazy stuff going on.

Cheers!

Technoviking Technoviking

*musics to the dance*

OMG SO AEWSUM!!! MAI 10 R B L0NG 2 DIS!!!! OLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Die Motherfucker Die Die Motherfucker Die

Goooore :D

How come you have only one art submission? C'mon! Dump that shit!

GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER responds:

Haven't made anything decent since this thing.